Official Site of:
The Hank Williams Festival
The 38th Annual "Salute To A Legend
Was Held Held June 2-3, 2017
At Hank Williams Music Park, Georgiana, Alabama
The 2018 Festival Will Be Held June 1-2
The Hank Williams Festival is an outdoor event.
Bring your lawn chairs.
No lounge chairs, coolers, food, drinks, or pets can be taken into park.
Hank's Boyhood Home
which is now a museum.
DIRECTIONS TO PARK
The festival is held on the grounds of Hank's Boyhood Home and Museum in Georgiana, Alabama
To reach the festival
from I-65, take Exit 114
and go one mile east
For more info call:
ATTENTION FOOD & ARTS & CRAFT VENDORS
If you are interested in
displaying at this year's
In addition to great entertainment, the fesitval includes Arts & Crafts, as well as a Food Court
Tickets are sold at gate
for both days. No advance
purchase is necessary, but in order to save $10 on a ticket
for both days, it must be bought by May 27.
Regular ticket prices:
Advance Ticket; Both Days: $40
Children under 12 free
when accompanied by adult.
The Hank Williams Museum
127 Rose Street
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sat. 10 am-4pm
Boyhood Home of
Hank Williams Sr.
& Leona Simmons
RV HOOKUPS AVAILABLE
Full Hookups Available for Festival
$25 per night/three night minimum
Weekend Advanced Tickets ($40 ea.) Number_______ Amount
ADVANCE TICKET ORDER FORM
Hank Williams Museum
P O Box 310
Georgiana, AL 36033
Friday Only ($20 each) Number_______ Amount
Saturday Only ($30 each) Number_______ Amount
Total Order Amount
City: _________________________________State ___________________Zip ___________________
To Order Using Credit Card, Call: 334-376-2396
Gene Watson, Jett Williams and many other Nashville music-makers thrilled the audience on Saturday night. The fans were treated to Frank Foster and James DuPre on Friday. In addition, many other local and regional artists took the stage and did a great job. Overall, it was one of the best performances ever held on the stage of the Hank Williams Music Festival.
But We Couldn't Have Done it Without Our Sponsors
To everyone that helped and supported us, "We Salute and Thank You."
*Alabama Power Foundation * Jimmie H. Lawrence
* Blackmon Driving School * Three Arts Club
* Poarch Band of Creek Indians
* Greenville Chamber of Commerce
* E. Mason McGowin * Jerry Watson
* Avant Homemakers Club * Hydra Service
* Earnest Dean Sr. * Coastal Forest Products
* Griner Drilling Service * Judy "Buddy" Manning
* Middleton Oil Company * Croley Inc.
* Goodwyn, Mills & Cawood, Inc.
Benefit Planners Inc. * Marc' Paint & Body Shop * Z-Tec
* Judge Anthony Bishop * McKinley Tire Co. * O'Neal Agency Inc.
* Mr. & Mrs. Norman Nicolson * Rosanne Wood * Trustmark Bank
* ReMax Camellia Inc. * Rose Chiropractic * Casey Propane
* Eric O. Cates Jr. * Mrs. Sandra Snook * Till's Wrecker Service
* Community Neighbor Bank * ETA Inc. * The Snellgrove Agency
* Evergreen Forest Products Inc. * First Citizen's Bank
* Food Giant * Georgiana Gas, Garage, & Maintenance
* Friendly G's * Lee Electric * Charlotte M. Tesmer, D.A.
Steve Norman, Probate Judge
Your Sponsorship Dollars Will Insure A Better Festival In 2018
Site Maintained By Gerald Hodges
For Additional Information:
Call: 251-626-4086, or, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fans listened and cheered as Gene Watson and many other entertainers put on a great show
Plans are already underway to make the 2018 Festival, the best one ever.
Don't Miss it!